Full Stack Engineer
"Build products that help people embrace the digitalization of the logistics industry"
- Software development patterns like OOP, Flux/Redux, Modular, MVVM, MVC and Observer.
- A healthy discipline of test driven development (TDD).
Front End skills
- Experience building and maintaining front end applications with modern frameworks and tools like Angular.js, React.js, Ember.js or Vue.js.
- Being familiar with terms like "partials" and "components".
- Ability to author and maintain semantic and accessible markup.
- At Clinch Logistics we are all about style, so CSS is a must for front end development. Understanding of practical uses of responsive design, the use of tools like SASS, and the authoring modular CSS.
Customer -Satisfaction Director
"Helping shippers have peace on mind while their cargo is adrift"
- The Customer Satisfaction Manager performs the day-to-day overall management of the shipping process. This role ensures that all process activities are being performed and that they are staffed adequately.
- Oversees all customer satisfaction activities, including collection of data, analysis of data, and communication of findings.
- Contacts customers concerning customer satisfaction issues
- Be resourceful and have a "no stone unturned'' mentality.
- Organized and analytical - able to create a problem resolution plan
- Proven customer support experience
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills