"Build products that help people embrace the digitalization of the logistics industry"
- Software development patterns like OOP, Flux/Redux, Modular, MVVM, MVC and Observer.
- A healthy discipline of test driven development (TDD).
Front End skills
- Experience building and maintaining front end applications with modern frameworks and tools like Angular.js, React.js, Ember.js or Vue.js.
- Being familiar with terms like "partials" and "components".
- Ability to author and maintain semantic and accessible markup.
- At Clinch Logistics we are all about style, so CSS is a must for front end development. Understanding of practical uses of responsive design, the use of tools like SASS, and the authoring modular CSS.